Working with the faculty, the library provides course-integrated research activities for students, including:
- Class sessions
- Individual and small group meetings
- Active research assignments and logs
Contact your liaison librarian for customized research instruction, assignments and tours.
The library will place books or films on Reserve for your classes; articles should be scanned and made available via Moodle. In-Library use only designation is available for personal copies. Please turn your materials in early enough to allow time for processing, and include a course syllabus with your first request.
- Place a request: reserve request form
- Reserve policies
- Contact Karen Ryan at 540-362-6090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Request Materials for Purchase
Your Liaison Librarian can assist you in identifying titles in a specific research area; he or she can also provide you with regular updates about new publications in your field.
- Review the library’s materials ordering policies and tips.
- Search current holdings: Online Catalog
- Submit purchase requests to add to the library’s collection:
- Div I (Librarian: Rebecca Seipp)
- Div II (Librarian: Luke Vilelle)
- Div III (Librarian: James Miller)
- Div IV (Librarian: Maryke Barber)
FLEX On-Campus Delivery/Pickup
The library offers on-campus delivery of our materials (books, films and articles) to faculty offices within 2 business days; pickup service is available as well.
- Delivery: request by using the “Request” function in OneSearch (note: you must be logged in for “Request” to appear). Once requested, these items will automatically be delivered to you.
- Pickup: use the FLEX pickup form.
- Contact for FLEX: Karen Ryan at 540-362-6090 or email@example.com.
Last updated: June 15, 2017 at 11:31 am