Library Carrels and Lockers: Reservations
Carrels, and lockers in the Library Coffee Commons, are available for semester use.
- Reservations are currently closed; the form to reserve for Fall 2017 will be posted on June 30.
- Reservation requests will be handled on a first-come first-served basis. Carrel availability is limited to three reservations on each floor.
- Specific carrels may be requested by submitting the carrel number. Until we confirm your request, we cannot guarantee that a specific carrel will be available.
- The reservation form becomes active two months before the start of each Fall/Spring semester.
Use of carrels and lockers is at your own risk.
If a carrel/locker is damaged, the student may be held responsible for the damage.
- No food and drink may be stored in carrels/lockers; no hazardous or illegal objects. Carrels/lockers may not be used to violate any university policy or local, state, or federal law.
- Any circulating materials in carrel/locker should be checked out to you. Non-circulating library materials (reference books, journals, etc.) may not be kept in a carrel/locker at any time.
- Any inappropriate use of a carrel or locker will minimally result in the loss of use.
- The library reserves the right to access carrels and open lockers to inspect their contents at any time.
- All carrels/lockers are required to be vacated by the last scheduled final of the semester. If a carrel/locker is not vacated by the time its assignment expires, it will be opened and the contents will be turned over to the Campus Safety Lost & Found.
- Please use library locks only. Any unauthorized locks found on library lockers will be removed, and the lockers’ contents will be turned over to the Campus Safety Lost & Found.